There is an african adage that says"the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step". I will be taking this literally . For
a while years now i have been making resolutions to get healthier ,more specifically exercise ,infact run but never got off my lazy ass to do anything about it. I was checking out this blog post on running and somehow got motivated to start running and this time it will not stop in my head. So im gonna take my first baby steps this weekend and hope to take many more.
I have heard thats its good to set goals. Well here are mine
- wanna see an inkling of muscle on me .
- get me a tight toned body
- if i lose a few kilos on the way then perfect.
- ward off cellulite for the future
- lose all my baby weight when i have a baby( i know this is far from now but i hear if you get pregnant when fit ,you dont gain that much weight and its easier to lose the baby weight) cant confirm tho.just hoping.
I will keep you guys updated on how this goes. The discussion on Mary n Nyanchomba's blog led us to kinda set up a challenge of sorts so while we are still planning that out im gonna get started. Check out the post here and hopefully you can take part. Any experience with fitness, would be good to know